- Introduces analysis and design tools required to create a parallel robot
- Combines coverage of kinematics with thorough analysis of dynamics and control
- Discusses cable-driven robots, a promising new generation of parallel structures
- Covers advanced topics such as dynamics model verification, redundancy resolution, and adaptive and robust control
- Examines dynamics through three methods: Newton-Euler, the principle of virtual work, and Lagrange formulations
find more information about this book here.
Hamid D. Taghirad, An Introduction to Industrial Automation and Process Control, With Presentation of Siemens Step7 PLC, 2nd Edition, K.N. Toosi University Publication