In this talk a brief overview on the robotics technologies developed for eye surgery such as Preceyes, Steady-Hand is introduced and the recent development of ARAS Diamond robot, Robot-Assisted eye surgery system with a master-slave teleoperation structure is presented. Then the current research project of the group, ARAS Haptic system for eye surgery training (ARASH_ASIST) is introduced and it’s developed control schemes to further enhance the training system will be elaborated in detail.
ARAS Research on Surgical Robots and Haptic Systems is Being Presented at University of Alberta
- Using AI in Keratoconus Diagnosis
- ARAS-Farabi Five Years Plan Meeting
- Implementation of human behavior recognition based on visual skeletal model estimation by deep learning
- Extension and implementation of performance evaluation indices for impedance control schemes on ARASH:ASiST
- Development and implementation of eye surgery (Capsulorhexis) skill assessment techniques on video data and its feedback
AI ARASH:ASISI ARAS Public Webinars Autonomous Cars Autonomous Robotics Conference COVID-19 Deep Leraning depth map Diamond Robot Eagle eye robot EKF EYE Farabi ICROM Nonlinear Control Observer PACR Parallel Robot Robotics School Self-Driving Cars semantic segmentation Speech SR Surgical robotic Tehran Thesis Defence thesis defense Webinar webinars Workshop Workshops