In this talk a brief overview on the robotics technologies developed for eye surgery such as Preceyes, Steady-Hand is introduced and the recent development of ARAS Diamond robot, Robot-Assisted eye surgery system with a master-slave teleoperation structure is presented. Then the current research project of the group, ARAS Haptic system for eye surgery training (ARASH_ASIST) is introduced and it’s developed control schemes to further enhance the training system will be elaborated in detail.
ARAS Research on Surgical Robots and Haptic Systems is Being Presented at University of Alberta
- Parallel and Cable Robots: Learning From Past For Future Frontiers (ICRoM – Workshop II)
- Protected: Series of ARAS Public Webinars – ARAS Research on Haptic Technology in Intraocular Surgeries
- ARAS Current and Future Research: Developed Products and Algorithms
- Cable-Driven Parallel Robots: Control Challenges and Solutions
- ARAS-Farabi Agreement for Further Collaboration
AI ARASH:ASISI ARAS Public Webinars Autonomous Cars Autonomous Robotics Conference COVID-19 Deep Leraning depth map Diamond Robot Eagle eye robot EKF EYE Farabi ICROM Nonlinear Control Observer PACR Parallel Robot Robotics School Self-Driving Cars semantic segmentation Speech SR Surgical robotic Tehran Thesis Defence thesis defense Webinar webinars Workshop Workshops