Ahmad Khalilpour successfully defended his PhD thesis titled “Robust Control and Stability Analysis of a Suspended Cable Driven Robot with Consideration of Cable Dynamics” on 25, September 2019.
Congratulations to Ahmad for successfully defending his PhD thesis
- Parallel and Cable Robotics Research: Theoretical and Technological Advancements
- Parallel and Cable Robots: Learning From Past For Future Frontiers (ICRoM – Workshop II)
- Protected: Series of ARAS Public Webinars – ARAS Research on Haptic Technology in Intraocular Surgeries
- ARAS Current and Future Research: Developed Products and Algorithms
- ARAS-Farabi Agreement for Further Collaboration
AI ARASH:ASISI ARAS Public Webinars Autonomous Cars Autonomous Robotics Conference COVID-19 Deep Leraning depth map Diamond Robot Eagle eye robot EKF EYE Farabi ICROM Nonlinear Control Observer PACR Parallel Robot Robotics School Self-Driving Cars semantic segmentation Speech SR Surgical robotic Tehran Thesis Defence thesis defense Webinar webinars Workshop Workshops