Ahmad Khalilpour successfully defended his PhD thesis titled “Robust Control and Stability Analysis of a Suspended Cable Driven Robot with Consideration of Cable Dynamics” on 25, September 2019.
Congratulations to Ahmad for successfully defending his PhD thesis
- Using AI in Keratoconus Diagnosis
- ARAS-Farabi Five Years Plan Meeting
- Implementation of human behavior recognition based on visual skeletal model estimation by deep learning
- Extension and implementation of performance evaluation indices for impedance control schemes on ARASH:ASiST
- Development and implementation of eye surgery (Capsulorhexis) skill assessment techniques on video data and its feedback
AI ARASH:ASISI ARAS Public Webinars Autonomous Cars Autonomous Robotics Conference COVID-19 Deep Leraning depth map Diamond Robot Eagle eye robot EKF EYE Farabi ICROM Nonlinear Control Observer PACR Parallel Robot Robotics School Self-Driving Cars semantic segmentation Speech SR Surgical robotic Tehran Thesis Defence thesis defense Webinar webinars Workshop Workshops