Mohammad Motaharifar defended his PhD thesis titled “Control Structure Design and Implementation for Eye Surgery Training Dual Master Haptic System” on 25, September 2019.
Congratulations to Mohammad for successfully defending his PhD thesis
- Parallel and Cable Robots: Learning From Past For Future Frontiers (ICRoM – Workshop II)
- Protected: Series of ARAS Public Webinars – ARAS Research on Haptic Technology in Intraocular Surgeries
- ARAS Current and Future Research: Developed Products and Algorithms
- Cable-Driven Parallel Robots: Control Challenges and Solutions
- ARAS-Farabi Agreement for Further Collaboration
AI ARASH:ASISI ARAS Public Webinars Autonomous Cars Autonomous Robotics Conference COVID-19 Deep Leraning depth map Diamond Robot Eagle eye robot EKF EYE Farabi ICROM Nonlinear Control Observer PACR Parallel Robot Robotics School Self-Driving Cars semantic segmentation Speech SR Surgical robotic Tehran Thesis Defence thesis defense Webinar webinars Workshop Workshops