Mohammad Motaharifar defended his PhD thesis titled “Control Structure Design and Implementation for Eye Surgery Training Dual Master Haptic System” on 25, September 2019.
Congratulations to Mohammad for successfully defending his PhD thesis
- Using AI in Keratoconus Diagnosis
- ARAS-Farabi Five Years Plan Meeting
- Implementation of human behavior recognition based on visual skeletal model estimation by deep learning
- Extension and implementation of performance evaluation indices for impedance control schemes on ARASH:ASiST
- Development and implementation of eye surgery (Capsulorhexis) skill assessment techniques on video data and its feedback
AI ARASH:ASISI ARAS Public Webinars Autonomous Cars Autonomous Robotics Conference COVID-19 Deep Leraning depth map Diamond Robot Eagle eye robot EKF EYE Farabi ICROM Nonlinear Control Observer PACR Parallel Robot Robotics School Self-Driving Cars semantic segmentation Speech SR Surgical robotic Tehran Thesis Defence thesis defense Webinar webinars Workshop Workshops