Vahid Ajalluian Defended his master’s thesis titled “Detection and Tracking of Moving Vehicles in Urban Settings through Deep Learning Methods” on 22, September 2019.
Congratulations to Vahid for successfully defending his master’s thesis
- Parallel and Cable Robotics Research: Theoretical and Technological Advancements
- Parallel and Cable Robots: Learning From Past For Future Frontiers (ICRoM – Workshop II)
- Protected: Series of ARAS Public Webinars – ARAS Research on Haptic Technology in Intraocular Surgeries
- ARAS Current and Future Research: Developed Products and Algorithms
- ARAS-Farabi Agreement for Further Collaboration
AI ARASH:ASISI ARAS Public Webinars Autonomous Cars Autonomous Robotics Conference COVID-19 Deep Leraning depth map Diamond Robot Eagle eye robot EKF EYE Farabi ICROM Nonlinear Control Observer PACR Parallel Robot Robotics School Self-Driving Cars semantic segmentation Speech SR Surgical robotic Tehran Thesis Defence thesis defense Webinar webinars Workshop Workshops