Our warmest congratulations to Faraz Lotfi on successfully defending his thesis! Faraz’s research focused on Robust SDRE Filters For Lithium-Ion Batteries’ Charge Estimation. You may find his publications here. Faraz will continue his research as a Ph.D. student at ARAS laboratory. The session will be held at Seminar Room at K.N.Toosi Faculty of Electrical Engineering on 10th of September 2017 – 7:30 AM.
Faraz Lotfi Successfully Defends His M.Sc. Thesis
- Using AI in Keratoconus Diagnosis
- ARAS-Farabi Five Years Plan Meeting
- Implementation of human behavior recognition based on visual skeletal model estimation by deep learning
- Extension and implementation of performance evaluation indices for impedance control schemes on ARASH:ASiST
- Development and implementation of eye surgery (Capsulorhexis) skill assessment techniques on video data and its feedback
AI ARASH:ASISI ARAS Public Webinars Autonomous Cars Autonomous Robotics Conference COVID-19 Deep Leraning depth map Diamond Robot Eagle eye robot EKF EYE Farabi ICROM Nonlinear Control Observer PACR Parallel Robot Robotics School Self-Driving Cars semantic segmentation Speech SR Surgical robotic Tehran Thesis Defence thesis defense Webinar webinars Workshop Workshops