BIO | Occupations | CV | Google Scholar |
Curiosity Killed the cat, but it also made us able to walk on the moon. Ever since I remember myself, I was so curious about everything my eyes caught as a child
, and now this is me as a MS.c student, at this very amazing laboratory of Dr. Taghirad’s (ARAS) – in which I am a graduate research assistant in AR Research Group – trying to learn more about Stochastic Processes and its important applications in robotic systems. I am also benefiting from highly respective and adorable Control Engineering Group of K.N. Toosi university whom are known as the National Center of Excellence in Control Engineering and Industrial Control, where the faculty members are known as the most prestigious and professional idols in the industry. I am currently working on the problem of recognizing and detecting dynamic objects in 3D environments, using point clouds and in the mean I am working on some mathematical tools that may lead to a method of adjusting probability density functions on this problem. I got my B.Sc in electrical engineering. I am also holding position as the Editor in Chief of ARAS | High-Tech Solutions Website. you may find Course Materials related to the courses I’ve been TAed and also Tutorials related to the problems I may encounter during my research, on the provided links.
- Founder and CEO at MATE ( Music Assistance Technology for Education )
Starting from 2018, MATE aims to facilitate music education for kids. Focusing on technology-based methods, MATE started to re-engineer kids music education processes by utilizing novel technology-based methods. Currently, MATE is in partnership with JAM center to establish first Iranian smart music education institute. MATE’s vision is to establish educational methodologies for being an aid to mentally disabled children.
- Head of Executive Committee at INNOCUP2017
Executive Manager @ ROBONIT2015 national robotic competitions
Editor of Nasim (نسيم) magazine , art and philosophy service (2011-2013) and also editor in chief of Nasim magazine (2013 -2014)
won the national prize for the second best political review magazine in 2012 and the best political magazine in 2013
- Editor of Mashghe-Honar (مشق هنر) magazine(2013)
won the national prize for the best art and philosophy magazine in 2013.
- Founding board member of Babol Noushirvani university’s astronomy club and Editor in chief of Mehbang (مهبانگ) magazine
NIT`s astronomy club was founded with the purpose of spreading the knowledge of dark sky through the academic and urban environments. the major effort had been taken in the first two years of NIT`s astronomy club, was focused on our public astronomy classes which we had been honored by the presence of famous astronomy figures, and public desert stargazing tours were managed for several times. also we had established the first amateur astronomy magazine – called Mehbang – in northern part of Iran which was being published in many thousands circulations.
- Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) in Intelligent business & Transforming Management from national Industrial Management Institute ( from September 2017 )
- Master of Science in Systems and Control Engineering from Electrical Engineering Faculty of K.N. Toosi University ( from 2015 )
GPA 3.72/4 , My thesis title is ” Probabilistic Framework for Dynamic Object Recognition in 3D Environment (Link) “.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Noushirvani Institute of Technology ( 2010 – 2015 )
My thesis title was ” Implementing Estimation Theory Methods In Bias Compensation of MEMS Sensors.”
- A Gaussian Process-Based Ground Segmentation for Sloped Terrains (Link)
- DaTMO Software Package: Detection & Tracking of Multiple Moving Objects (Link)
- A Novel Gaussian Process Based Method for Ground Segmentation in Rough Scenes (Applied in Ground Segmentation Task to get Realistic Ground estimation in rough driving scenes ) (Link)