Samane Kaviri was born in Kashan, Iran, in 1988. She obtained her high school diploma from Farzanegan high school (NODET), Kashan in 2006. She received her B.Sc. degree from Electrical Engineering department of Iran University of Science and Technology in 2010 and her M.Sc. in Mechatronics Engineering from University of Tehran in 2012. She is currently working towards her PhD degree at K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran. Her current research interest is control of multi-agent systems with special interest in coverage control of autonomous agents, distributed optimal control and distributed estimation.
- Diploma. In Mathematics and Physics (2002-2006), GPA (19.84/20), Frazanegan high school, National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents (NODET), Kashan, Iran.
- B.Sc. In Electrical Engineering (2006-2010), GPA (17.05/20), Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran.
- M.Sc. In Mechatronics Engineering (2010-2012), GPA (18.15/20), University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
- Ph.D. In Electrical Engineering- Control (2013-Present), GPA (18.35/20), K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
- Multi agent robotics
- Coverage control
- Distributed control and estimation
- Nonlinear control
- System Identification