Mohammad Javad Ahmadi
Ph.D. Student, AI and VR in Medical Robotics: AMeR
Mohammad Javad Ahmadi was born in 1996 in Sari near the Caspian Sea in northern Iran. He graduated from NODET in 2015 with a Diploma GPA of 20/20. He received his B.Sc. in Electrical & Control Engineering from Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic) in 2019. Since 2019, he has been a part of ARASⒸ under the supervision of Prof. Taghirad and completed his M.Sc. with a GPA of 4/4. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D. in this group. Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and Computer Vision are his main favorite research topics. As a result of ARAS and Farabi Hospital’s cooperation, he directs ARAS-Farabi AI and VR in Medical Robotics group.
- Surgical Instrument Tracking for Capsulorhexis Eye Surgery Based on Siamese Networks
- ARAS-Farabi Experimental Framework for Skill Assessment in Capsulorhexis Surgery
- Adaptive Robust Impedance Control of Haptic Systems for Skill Transfer
- Closed-form Inverse kinematics Equations of a Robotic Finger Mechanism
- Video-based Surgical Skill Assessment
- Resilient Consensus in Double-Integrator Systems with Switching Networks Facing Smart Attacks
Current Research Topics
Developing methods of eye surgery training and eye surgeon skill assessment using kinematics data and videos of surgery, Designing and implementing control scheme for eye surgeon robot using video feedback (More).