The 3rd Summer School on Parallel Robots is held by Human & Robot Interaction Laboratory and Electrical Engineering Department of K. N. Toosi University of Technology on September 12th-14th. The workshops cover the following topics.
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Parallel Robots’
- Screw Theory and Type Synthesis of Parallel Manipulators
- Dynamics and Control of Cable-Driven Parallel Manipulators
- Approaches to System Identification and Parameter Estimation in Parallel Mechanisms
- Modeling and Workspace Analysis for Cable-Driven Parallel Manilulators
- Dynamics and Control of Parallel Mechanisms: from Theory to Parctice
For registeration and further details of the program, please follow the link provide below.